Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Dreamscape ....

A new page!

And the plot thickens!  This poor maiden is forced to explore a subterranean icy dream realm, but why?  To what purpose?  Could this be something sinister at work?  Or mere indigestion?

Fairly happy with this one, as I've started using these time savers know as "texture files."  What are texture files, you ask - well, let me show you.  You see those stone walls in the bedroom?  And the fractured, icy walls of the caverns?  Those are based upon texture files.  While I do own credit to the people that designed them - I can't.  I downloaded those files so long ago, with just this intent, that I can't find the list of the people who deserve credit for them.

To sum it up - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!  Using those graphics speeds up the coloring process SOOOO much.


Until next time,

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment