Sunday, June 7, 2015

A glimpse inside the Addakhan Strold

New Page here.

Our heroes get to see what is within the giant glass dome of the Addakhan Strold. The dome was built to protect the courtyard and the fruit grove from the continual downpour from the waterfall, and to protect the trees from the harsh mountain climate.  And, I suppose I should stop with all the sage like drivel. and let you enjoy (I hope) the new page.

I enjoyed this creating this page.  I've been waiting quite a while to do these drawings, as I've had the ideas for the Strold's interior in my sketch books for years.  Some of the figures are also a slight tip of the hat to the old 8 bit games of old (SSI's Gold Box games).  All in all, a fun page to draw & color.


Til next time,

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment