Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chapter Two's beginning - finally ...

Well, here it is a brand new year, just bristling with all kinds of unknown opportunities.  So, I figured why not get off my lazy butt and start chapter two - which is only nine months late (or so).  I really don't have an excuse, other than life has a way for derailing the best laid plans.

But here we are with the second thrilling chapter in our epic tale.  This chapter will see our heroes travel to different lands, meet new friends and encounter deadly enemies.

I will admit that I am nowhere near where I should be with the artwork and page layouts, so I think to begin with, we'll try to keep a twice a month schedule with the comic, and see how that goes.

Happy New Years wishes to everyone, and may the best of fortunes find you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment