Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Finally, a name ...

Well, now we have a name for the mysterious wizard - looks like I might need to do an encyclopedia update now ...

Could this story's prelude be a most sinister turn of events for our heroes?

Yet again, I'm mostly pleased with this page.  However, me & ice caverns seem not to jive too well together.  Ah well, live & learn, right?

And I'm trying to take some advice from an old friend ...

No sure who made this, but I definitely believe in giving credit where credit is due.  If anyone knows, please post in the comments.  Also, I realize the Batman is property of DC Comics, and this version is property of Time-Warner - no infringement is meant.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.hyaenagallery.com/jcross/crossevent/jeremycross_suitup.JPG

    I read that Jeremy Cross is credited with creating that meme.

    ReplyDelete